Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Can We Use Maybelline Bronzer As Eye Shadow




BOOKS Headless

In one of the best pieces of Nutella Experience the Agustín Fernández Mallo novel just published, Mr A is a setting up a film studio when an accident occurs: the top of the frames you are seeing, as a third is cut. The experience teaches you something Mr. A: "That was not movies but in pure literature. She understood then that the book, reading the future, not the hypertext on the Internet or other technological lead, but that, see movies beheaded. "

I think of my books decapitated in the night table. The pile is growing: Experience Nutella (I'm on page 168), The Adventures of Barbaverde (I read the first two adventures of Aldo Sabor), A tomb for Boris Davidovich (stories here and there), Wonderland (Close reading on page 110), The synagogue of the iconoclastic (I'm halfway, but not excite me finish) was País will (Gelman's book is the shortest of all, but just ...) Baroni: A Journey , The general and his presidents (a history book about the German who led the Bolivian army for much of the first half of the twentieth century), Eden (I have not read anything Rossi yet), Gomorrah (read non fiction less than it should) ...

Books do not stop coming. Are you really want to read, read to fill those gaps, those who recommend friends, sent by publishers, which occupy the front pages of literary supplements, which are purchased because they found interesting in the library ... and I'm not the best books I have now in PDF on my MacBook Pro

I complain, but it is a compulsion: morning the battery will continue to grow and not do much to decrease (for each book completed , three others to enter the stack.) There waiting for me at the desk, I bought the book at the bookstore today Machado: Silver Bullets . I have said the novel Elmer Mendoza is very good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment