Today I continue with the section " I like his style." AND the turn Claudia.
Claudia's Blog (missmarbles), and therefore his style, I met him through a comment left on my blog, I went in his, and from the first moment I loved his way of mixing brands . Style simple but bold, innocent but sexy.
you like Chloƫ Sevigny and Kate Boswoth, and is perfect for both day and night. And I love your shoe collection.
Claudia's Blog (missmarbles), and therefore his style, I met him through a comment left on my blog, I went in his, and from the first moment I loved his way of mixing brands . Style simple but bold, innocent but sexy.
you like Chloƫ Sevigny and Kate Boswoth, and is perfect for both day and night. And I love your shoe collection.
stopping by your blog because I love , also because the photos are fantastic.
And another theme party. In my other blog, ad-fashion, there are invitations to Trendation , a new social network focused on fashion. If you want to learn more about stopping by there too.
See you!
And another theme party. In my other blog, ad-fashion, there are invitations to Trendation , a new social network focused on fashion. If you want to learn more about stopping by there too.
See you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment