Monday, November 17, 2008

Sample Accent Wall For Bedrooms

Vero Moda

First of all I apologize for my absence for so many days, sorry for evrdad. I've been liadísima with the thousand and one class work and my participation in the Drac Novell, a competition for young advertising in Barcelona. We did not win but had a blast, and saw a lot of shops.

And now to ours. Today I will speak of Vero Moda, and although many know, to me deserves a place in this wonderful blog (modesty aside) for being one of my favorite stores.

I leave some of the looks that I really liked, evolve style everywhere. Ah! And attach to headgear!






View is a chain of fashion boutiques and accessories with a feminine style and clothing of those who move from neck fashion. I have some stuff to See Fashion, and some that I have had years, the follow me setting, and is a typical garment that always asks where you are. It also has very affordable prices, much like Mango and Zara.

Any catch? You do not have many stores like Mango and Zara. However, you can also find stores in Vero Moda shops selling products Only, or in neighborhood stores. Enter

its web registaros and do not forget to send you special promotions.

See you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment