Friday, June 18, 2010

Nike Freeks For Sale Size 10

jewelry I'm a fashion blogger icon!


Oh yes!

hahaha Well ... not exactly, but the truth is that I love this shirt " StyleforStyle . And not only this, the truth is that all shirts be humor I love ... ...
fashionil StyleforStyle
born from the minds of two designers and bloggers, how could it be otherwise: Giorgia Capaccioli and Francesco Ioppolo, creating an ironic T-shirts, inspired by great icons of fashion, and also fashion icons (ie goes, we @ s :-)

same T-shirts are 100% cotton, basic, and cost 36 €. A very reasonable price for the style plus you are able to give any outfit.

found this shop through Blog The Fashion Fruit , who has among his favorite Italian blogs. And now the problem is I do not know why t decide! What you think more "Great"?

I selected a few, so if you want to see them all and see who is the queen of the Front Row ... Come before him web!


Are you a blogger fashion icon? Then shout it from the rooftops!

See you!
Images: StyleforStyleshop

0 comments:

Post a Comment