long time now I have pending a post about " Ornaments with Art", a blog which among other things, highlight the cameos with pencil illustrations, some real gems. I have been fascinated by the dolls with huge eyes and face have not broken a dish ever: D
And you understood better than I speak to you I leave you with some images and words of Oliver, the artist's blog, and that transmit their dolls a world full of dreams.
"I love to draw, is something I love, especially for those times when cojes a pencil, a notebook and since I start the first line or mark on paper how you feel lost in a strange world to you You put all your senses in him and all that is around you Blend! I always said and believe in it, that when a person is drawn to reflect your mood and your inner world, almost without realizing it.
drawings I've been doing over these years and kept them in sketchbooks, and some I have been hanging on the walls of my room, always women, the woman's body contouring, speaking, crying, screaming, writhing or dreaming.
One day I saw some cameos lovely sailing, and how people put them pictures they wanted. Then I thought about it, I asked how they were doing and wanted to try to put my muji If you are in them, so they saliesen and all the world to see:)) They sometimes talk to you, or save your best secrets sssshh! "
you can also follow the news Art ornaments Facebook.
See you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment