Sunday, December 19, 2010

Creative Titles For Party

Satoris: 100%

Today I will tell you about a brand of shoes almost exclusively, because the collections are limited, and because there are going to find anything similar in the Inditex empire. Ah! And new for satoris was created this year we are about d ertain.

satoris are some sneakers than any brand we've seen to date. The design is very unique, aimed at young and urban and dares to do anything with a touch of grunge that I love and inspired by the Great Snowman XD I dare say. Transmitting good vibes.

Here you can see Maria Castro with Big satoris Foot.

I recommend you take a peek web your page, you are still in time to request them to Santa Claus. And you can also follow in Facebook (more than 8,000 fans) , Twitter and blog .

Caxis, not being 38! (

See you !

0 comments:

Post a Comment