Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cost Of Lakme Makeup Products



Today I will open more "I like your style and your pocket and let it rest. And who's going to open? For the fortunate is Betty!


Betty is the star and owner of the blog leblogdebetty , which every day shows off her looks. Probably be thinking that what is so special. Particularly as it has an angel face with a beautiful skin, great style, but also, this style is achieved with the most affordable stores (Inditex, H & MY Asos are among his usual). and thousands of accessories. But we must also add the genius that few have, to combine vintage clothing.




Any catch? The blog is in French ... me is that the English even defend myself, but with the French ... the thing is now more evil.

Well, I propose a challenge: go to his blog and not repitáis (impossible, I spend every day). See

you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment