my first entry into "in the trunk of gea" , so I can not do anything but first thank you for stopping here (not you are going to regret) and explain a bit second that is all about.
Some already know me by ad-fashion blog, a blog about advertising, marketing communications and fashion. However, have long had in mind this project, and as I am sooo stubborn, here I am.
"In the trunk of gea" want to talk a little of everything, especially love that we all discover little treasures, I mean those brands and young designers and small stores that, while not public domain, are very interesting things to offer. For that purpose, after all, what is interesting about fashion is that we differ.
be space for street style , new muses, outfits, basic interesting ... a little of everything.
And now I can only say I hope who help to make this place our little treasures.
See you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment