sure many of you already know Asos, but for those who do not know what it is, Asos English is a website selling clothing and accessories for both boy to girl, who sent to Spain, and is very well priced. I guess that this has had so successful.
In Asos have our own designs and designs from other brands, so you will see products that are considerably more expensive than others. It is a very good option to find that skirt you wear looking years and not find it anywhere, there are certainly similar. In addition, the search can be performed both by categories, colors, prices, brands, and celebrities . Yes, celebrities , ie you like the style of Rachel Bilson (like me), as Asos shows you a selection of clothing style.
But beware, it's really addictive. I come every day to see the Just Arrived section .
And the news is that rebates are now in mid-season (oh the crisis ....) They have a selection of clothing at half price, although I must say that many appear last summer, is not know how to shake it off.
Yet there are some things that are pretty good, and I selected some for you, both men to Women But sorry guys, your rebates section is much worse ...
scarf € 11.02
gym bag € 11.02
shoes gray / green 27, € 56
white Adidas sneakers € 48.23
wellies
€ 20.67 € 5.51 tie
brown strap € 20.67
cazadora28, 94 €
outstanding
€ 6.89 € 5.51 bracelet
boots € 33.07
wellies € 16.54
red handbag
€ 8.27 € 8.27 belt
gladiator sandals € 28.80
French Conection dress € 75.79
dress € 27.56
If you want information about sizes, shipping and other qualities it I leave link to a post (140 pages more or less) of Vogue forums that talks about Asos.
See you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment